- Are you storing and maintaining – and paying for – more IT hardware and software than is needed to efficiently operate your IT environment?
- Can you optimize utilization of IT assets and still create a friendly work environment for users?
- Are you ready to move to a cloud environment, but don’t know if a public, private or hybrid cloud is best for your business?
- How can you tell if a SaaS model even makes sense for your company?
- Has your corporate green initiative been applied to your IT environment?
What should you do?
You may want to consider Virtualization/Cloud Computing Services from Akin IT Services – part of the world’s largest full-service IT integration network with over 15,000 certified IT professionals.
Virtualization / Cloud Computing Services
Following are some of the Virtualization/Cloud Computing services provided by Akin IT Services:
Cloud Computing. Implement an internet-based computing platform and provide shared resources, software and information to computers and other devices on-demand to reduce cost and improve efficiency, reliability, accessibility and information management. Cloud computing services fall into three categories:
- Public Cloud. Utilize a service provider’s hardware and software from a remote location – often accessed through an Internet connection – to reduce operating and maintenance cost of onsite equipment and mitigate the risk of losing information.
- Private Cloud. Deployed inside the firewall and managed on your hardware and software to enhance accessible and security of sensitive information and automate system optimization processes.
- Hybrid Cloud. A combination of hardware and software resources available on-site and remotely responsive to the needs of your organization.
Some of the Cloud Computing services offered by Akin IT Services include:
- Assessment. Evaluate your current IT system, information requirements, and business processes and identify opportunities to implement a cloud computing environment.
- Planning. Develop a transition strategy to enact a cloud computing environment specific to your organization’s needs with minimal disruption to business processes.
- Implementation. Migratedata and processes within your organization to enable a cloud computing platform.
- Management. Customize, maintain and optimize your cloud.
Virtualization. Strategic consolidation of IT resources allows for denser computing, lowers acquisition and maintenance costs, requires less power and cooling and achieves a smaller physical IT footprint.
- Full Assessment. Understand your system requirements, usage, interoperability and process flow to identify virtualization opportunities.
- Planning. Develop a cohesive, holistic virtualization strategy across your IT infrastructure.
- Pilot. Test your strategies on a small scale to optimize the virtualization process.
- Implementation. Implement changes across the enterprise to reduce complexity, improve flexibility and achieve a comprehensive virtualized IT environment.
Software as a Service (SaaS). Remotely access on-demand applications for a variety of business processesto minimize cost, deliver maximum ROI for your organization and operate a greener IT environment.
- Planning. Evaluate your current applications suite and business needs to identify opportunities to implement SaaS.
- Enablement. Migrate your legacy applications and processes to SaaS.
- Customization. Optimize your SaaS to improve user experience and operational efficiency.
- Support. Maintain and enhance your Saas to support organization strategies and business processes.