When it started, PayPal was a novel idea and quickly became a quick and easy way to buy that long forgotten game that someone was selling on EBay. Since then though, PayPal has become one of the most recognized methods of payment and money transfer in the Internet market today.
At AKIN IT SERVICES, we work hard to provide you with a full range of Merchant Services so that, as a business, you can capitalize on every method to receive payment for your goods or services. More and more, businesses have adopted PayPal as a payment method for their online stores, goods and services that they provide. Especially for the smallest business that doesn't have the means to fund full on credit card processing, PayPal for Business gives that merchant a way to take payments via Credit Card, Check and through the development of an online store.
PayPal For Business comes with the following features:
- Ability to send and receive money from anyone with an E-Mail address.
- Enabled for selling on your website.
- Easily integrated to most online E-Commerce platforms.
- Account can be set up as a Money Market Account.
- Transaction Log can be easily imported to applications like Quickbooks or Excel.
- Enabled for recurring payments and/or subscription based payments.
- Enabled for mass payments.
- Can be configured to allow multiple logins for business organizational management.
- Debit Card with direct access to the account can be provided.
AKIN IT SERVICES is a proud referral partner of PayPal for business. If you are in a business that needs to be able to accept credit cards, and don't want a full blown merchant account or simply want an additional, universal method of payment to add to your offerings, CLICK HERE to enroll with PayPal For Business. In as little as 5 minutes, your business can be approved and ready to accept payments online!